Fruit & Veg Pop-up Net Cages
ULTIMATE pop-up fruit and veg cages protect plants, newly planted vegetables, crops and soft fruit from damage from bird attacks. Birds can cause damage to salad plants, vegetables, brassica and soft fruit crops such as raspberries, loganberries, blackcurrants, gooseberries and strawberries. Our ULTIMATE anti-bird netting pop-up cages provide a quick and simple protection for these plants from all birds. The cages are covered with a 4mm woven netting that also protects brassica crops (sprouts, cabbages & broccoli) from the cabbage white butterfly.
|Displaying 1 to 10 (of 10 products)||Page: 1|
FRUIT & VEG POP-UP CAGES - ANTI-BIRD PROTECTION POP-UP NETTING FRAMES
Our fruit and veg cages are quickly self-assembled as they are manufactured from a sprung steel frame which quickly pops-up into an instant anti-bird protection fruit or vegetable cage. Erecting the cages is as simple as that - no tools required. Uninstalling the netting cage is just as simple and is folded and packed away in a space saving flat bag. The sprung steel cage is covered with a strong and robust 4mm woven PP netting.
Our range is vast and all our cages (excluding the Mini Netted pop-up) includes a zipped door for easy picking of soft fruit crops without removing the frame, maintenance and pollination. Each frame includes a weather-proof skirt which can be set in a trench to protect the crop from burrowing pests.
Installing the pop-up cages is really simple - just unzip the bag and watch as the sprung netting fruit and veg netting cage pop up ready to be placed over the plants, fruit, crops or vegetables to be protected from birds or butterflies. Frames are fixed to the ground with the enclosed fixing pegs which ensures they frames are stable through the most severed of weather conditions. The 4mm woven polypropylene anti bird netting allows allows water through, so rainwater and watering is not affected.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Protects brassica vegetables from birds (cabbages, Brussels, broccoli, calabrese etc)
- Pop-up cages simply erect instantly with no tools or construction required
- Once used, the cages fold back into a space-saving bag ready for storage for the following year
- High quality maintenance-free strong construction that will protect your plants for year after year
- Thick, robust 4mm woven mesh polypropylene netting is bird and butterfly proof
- 4mm woven mesh netting keeps out cabbage white butterflies - the gardeners menace!
- Large zipped doors helps to control ventilation and provides access for maintenance and can allow pollinating butterflies access
- Multiple sizes of pop-up cages are available - view below for more details: