Delivery and Returns
ULTIMATE ONE LTD, Hamlin Way, Hardwick Narrows industrial Estate, King's Lynn, Norfolk PE30 4NG. Tel: 01553 886395 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions of sale apply to agreements for the sale of goods by Ultimate One Ltd to its customers via the www.ultimate-one.co.uk Website. By proceeding to place an order for goods on the Website, the customer agrees to the following terms and conditions. No variations to these terms and conditions will be binding unless expressly agreed in writing by an authorised representative of Ultimate One Ltd.
- Orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of receipt of cleared payment. If we are unable to despatch your order within 30 days we will contact you by email giving you the option to cancel your order. Orders will be delivered to the address stipulated by you on the order. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'. Delivery periods after despatch are usually within 3 working days, and advised on placement of order. Some products may be delivered directly from our third party suppliers and we will advise any delays caused by their stock or delivery schedules. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control. All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order. If goods are received damaged, you must inform the delivery driver immediately and ensure that this is added your signed proof of delivery - Do not accept the goods and the courier will return to us and we will send out new stock. If you notice damage to goods delivered that you didn't inform the driver, please notify us with 24hours of receipt by email email@example.com or phone 01553886395 and we will investigate with the courier.
- We will dispatch products to the address you specify in your Order. Please note we do not currently deliver outside the UK mainland. We will use our reasonable endeavors to meet the anticipated delivery dates set out below but please note these are approximate timings only and time of delivery is not of the essence.
- Your email and or telephone number you provide to us may be passed to our nominated carrier to enable them to notify you of expected delivery time slot or to re-arrange delivery.
- If you have chosen standard delivery, we aim to deliver the products you have ordered (provided they are in stock) to you within 3 to 5 working days.
- If any Product(s) are not in stock at the time you place your Order, then delivery may take 6 to 8 weeks and we will dispatch the Product(s) to you when we have received sufficient stock.
- We will dispatch Product(s) via our nominated carrier.
Next Day delivery **
- The next day delivery service is only available for orders received and paid for before noon Monday to Thursday. Orders placed on Fridays before noon for next day delivery will be delivered on the following Monday, excluding bank holiday weekends. Next Day Delivery is available only when stated.
Large or heavy items
- Large or heavy items may take longer to deliver. Please contact us to discuss arrangements for delivery before placing your Order on the Website.
- Please note that large or heavy items (for example furniture, couches) may be subject to an additional delivery charge. Please contact us for a quotation for delivery charges on large or heavy items before you place your Order.
- We do not currently deliver outside the UK mainland.
- Our charges for standard delivery in the UK mainland (save the Scottish highlands) are shown in the basket and checkout. follows:-
Our charges for standard delivery to the Scottish Highlands are will be charged at a higher rate. On some occasions our couriers cannot deliver, we will advise and cancel your order, refunding any payments
Faulty, damaged or missing items
Ultimate One Ltd must supply Product(s) that conform to the agreement made between the customer and Ultimate One Ltd. If on delivery you find Products to be damaged, faulty or missing please inform us within 48 hours by email or telephone. In the event that the Products are damaged or faulty and you inform us as above, we will:-
- arrange collection of the Products at our cost; and
- provide replacement Product(s) (without charge for delivery) provided that such Product(s) are in stock and in the event that they are no longer in stock we will provide a reimbursement to you of the price of the Product (and any delivery charges you incurred) within 14 days. We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- Ultimate One Ltd must supply Product(s) that conform to the agreement made between the customer and Ultimate One Ltd. If on delivery you find Products to be damaged, faulty or missing please inform us within 48 hours by email or telephone. In the event that the Products are damaged or faulty and you inform us as above, we will:-
- Ultimate One Ltd want you to be happy with your order. If for any reason you are unhappy with the items you have purchased, or you simply don’t need them anymore, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise the address to return the item to. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. Goods should be returned at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract. Goods should be returned un-opened an, un-damaged and in their original condition and packaging within 14 days and we’ll either replace them or issue a full refund for the product cost. Our policy is to check returned goods are in re-saleable condition when returned, before a refund can be issued (unless the goods were being returned as damaged). Returned goods that have been used, opened or damaged by yourself will not be refunded. If goods are received damaged, you must inform the delivery driver immediately and ensure that this is added your signed proof of delivery - Do not accept the goods and the courier will return to us and we will send out new stock. If you notice damage to goods delivered that you didn't inform the driver, please notify us with 24hours of receipt by email email@example.com or phone 01553886395 and we will investigate with the courier.We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- You have the right to cancel the contract with Ultimate One Ltd within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the Product(s).
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (using our postal or email address at the top of these terms and conditions) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or email).
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Unless you tell us that you wish to cancel the contract within the cancellation period then your right to cancel your agreement with Ultimate One Ltd will be lost and you will not be entitled to reimbursement.
- If you cancel your contract with Ultimate One Ltd, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) if the goods sent were incorrect to what you ordered, or damaged. For goods received as ordered and not delivered we will not be liable to refund the costs of delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Product(s) supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than-
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Product(s) supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Product(s), or
- if there were no Product(s) supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel your contract with Ultimate One Ltd.
- We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Product(s) back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Product(s), whichever is the earliest.
Returning the Product(s) to us
- You shall send back the Product(s) or hand them over to us (at the postal address set out at the top of these terms and conditions) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the Product(s) before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Product(s).
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the Product(s) resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product(s).
- Please enclose a copy of your original invoice with all returns.
** Please note that when we state Next Day Delivery, we send these goods out with our couriers on a next day delivery service. On some occasions this is not possible due to the couriers volume, picking errors, access restrictions, tracking errors, driver errors or adverse weather conditions. In such circumstances the goods will be delivered as soon as possible (e.g. the following working day). Ultimate One Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control including our couriers not delivering within their specified service periods.