Security Wire Mesh Fencing
Security fencing needs to be a robust, strong and long lasting steel mesh. Our heavy-gauge galvanised steel wire meshes are ideal for security fences and security cages. We also supply these heavy-weight welded wire meshes and chain link mesh with a PVC coating which adds a pleasing aesthetic look to the fencing and an additional anti-corrosion layer.
Our welded wire steel mesh fencing rolls are available in 10g (3mm), 12g (2.5mm) diameter steel wires and on roll widths of 1.5m and 1.8m and come with a 50mm (2') square mesh hole. Our chain link fencing is available in wider widths and thicker wire diameters. Our galvanised welded wire mesh panels are we also available and come in the thickest wire diameters and create the heaviest-duty security fencing. Weld mesh panels are supplied as flat mesh sheets and are simple nailed, screwed or bolted to wooden on metal fencing posts to create the security fence or security cage. Steel welded wire mesh panels are come in many sizes from 1.8m x 0.6m, 1.8m x 0.9m, 2.44m x 1.22m and 3.6m x 1.8m. Mesh hole apertures range from 25x25mm, 50x50mm, 25x75mm, 75x75mm, 150x75mm and in wire gauges from 2.5mm up to 5mm.
Security mesh fencing features:
- Security Fencing | Galvanised Weld Wire Mesh Fencing Panels & RollsWelded wire mesh rolls available in 1.5m & 1.8m heights, in 12 gauge & 10 gauge wire thicknesses
- Galvanised welded wire mesh panels supplied in 6ft x 3ft, 8ft x 4ft and 12ft x 6ft flat mesh sheets
- Galvanised welded mesh available in 1x1', 2x2', 1x3', 3x3' and 3x6' mesh hole aperture sizes
- Weld mesh panels wire thickness range from 5mm (6 gauge,) 4mm (8 gauge), 3mm (10 gauge) and 2.5mm (12 gauge)
- Chain link fencing available in thick wire diameters and wide rolls
- PVC coated galvanised steel mesh security fencing is also available
|Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products)||Page: 1|