Dog Cage Wire Mesh
Dog cages are used to keep dogs secure in a confined space and are generally made from steel frame structures with a galvanised steel mesh walls and ceiling. Dog cage mesh is manufactured from a galvanised welded wire mesh which has a square mesh aperture of either 1x1' or 2x2' (25mm or 50mm). Galvanised welded wire mesh is available in rolls or mesh panels. If creating a dog cage, we recommend our galvanised welded wire mesh panels which are available as flat steel mesh sheets in various sizes, mesh apertures and wire diameters.
|Displaying 1 to 48 (of 60 products)||Page: 1 2 Next|
Our 12 gauge (2.5mm thick wire) and 10 gauge (3mm thick wire) wire diameter mesh panels are suitable for most dogs with the 25mm x 25mm (1'x1') aperture the most popular in the 12gauge (2.5mm) thickness and the 10 gauge (3mm) thickness in the 2'x2' mesh (50x50mm). Galvanised steel square weld mesh rolls and fences are manufactured from high strength mild steel and galvanised to stop them rusting. The steel mesh wires are welded then hot-dipped galvanised to product a rust-free mesh suitable for external use all year round.
Dog Cage Mesh Features
- Square mesh holes
- Manufactured from galvanized steel mesh
- Thick, heavy duty steel mesh panels are supplied as flat sheets
- Available in roll form
- 10g and 12g are the most suitable wire thicknesses
- Steel mesh has been galvanised to make it corrosion-resistant
- Rolls available with a 50mm (2 inch) square mesh aperture
- Rolls heights: 900mm, 1.2m, 1.5m & 1.8m high with 2.5mm and 3mm thick wires
- Weld wire panel sizes from 8ft x 4ft (2.44 x 1.22m) up to 12ft x 6ft (3.6m x 1.8m)