Deer Control Fencing
Our deer control meshes are manufactured from galvanised steel wire and we supply a lightweight hexagonal wire netting, heavy duty welded wire mesh rolls, chain link fencing and agricultural stock fencing. Depending on your geographical location and the type of deer you are trying to protect your garden, crops and farmland, we have several options. Our maximum fence heights are 1.8m which is will stop all types of deer including Red Deer and Fallow Deer. Our 1.5m wide mesh rolls will produce a fence to stop all Roe Deer, while the 1.2m mesh rolls are ideal for Muntjac protection and all other browsing animals (Rabbits & Hares).
|Displaying 1 to 24 (of 24 products)||Page: 1|
All our steel wire fencing products are galvanised which protects the steel wires from rust corrosion.Our heavy duty fencing mesh range is ideal for controlling deer and other browsing animals and is available in many sizes and product types:
- Weld Wire Mesh - available in 1.2m, 1.5m & 1.8m heights.
- Hex Wire Netting - available in 1.2m and 1.8m heights
- Weld Mesh Panels - 1.2m up to 2.4m high
- PVC Coated Mesh fencing
For a strong, long-lasting deer fence, it is important that the correct wire mesh is chosen. The final fencing height needs to be considered, the type of deer you are protecting against as this will have an influence on the roll width, mesh aperture and wire diameter / thickness. Installation is very important and advice should be taken when installing. Fencing posts should be no further than 2m apart. A 2.4m rounded wooden fencing stake is the minimum length required for a 1.8m high fence and we advise that at least 1/3 of the stake is in the ground. The treated fencing stake should also be of a suitable diameter with intermediate posts being not less that 75mm dia., but we strongly advise 100mm dia. works best. Each fence should be installed with straining line wires at the top, middle and base to keep the fencing taut.Deer Control Fencing
Deer Fencing Mesh Features
- Deer fencing is available in a square mesh, hexagonal mesh and a chain link fencing
- Protects gardens, plantations, woodlands, crops, farmland and livestock from deer browsing damage
- Heavy duty 50x50mm (2') welded wire square mesh aperture is the most popular product
- Galvanised fencing rolls are available in 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m roll widths
- Steel wire diameters / gauges: 2mm, 2.5mm & 3mm (14g, 12g & 10g)
- All welded wire mesh rolls supplied on 25m rolls