Porous Pavers for Gravel Surfaces
Recycled plastic pavers are interlocking open cell grids that provide a permeable ground stabilisation solution for gravel car parks, access roads, drives and paths. Filled with angular stone, porous gravel pavers should be installed onto a prepared sub-base which includes a thick open-graded stone sub-base, geotextile and angular gravel bedding layer. The interlocking plastic grids clip into each other and once filled with angular gravel, provide a hard-wearing ground reinforcement solution for cars, trucks and buses.
Typical applications for plastic gravel pavers:
- Gravel car parks and parking bays
- Gravel driveways, drives and lanes
- Permeable fire access roads
- Garden paths
Why use a porous plastic paver?
- They retain gravel within the cells
- Provides a free draining surface for vehicles (bikes, cars, trucks, lorries, coaches and buses)
- Satisfy SuDS source control requirements
- Allows rainwater and storm water to soak directly into the sub-base reducing flood issues
- Fast and easy to install
|Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 products)||Page: 1|