Insect Netting 0.6mm
Insect mesh netting is manufactured from high strength knotted polypropylene netting with a small 0.6mm mesh hole size. This small mesh aperture is designed to keep all insects out including the carrot fly, cabbage root fly, flea beetles, onion fly, white fly, green fly, vine weevil, aphids and the larger pests including bees, wasps, moths, butterflies and caterpillars. Insect netting is coloured white, allows natural light through, is porous so rainwater penetrates and is UV stabilised so will last a long time. Insect netting can be used in greenhouses, on fruit cages, vegetable cages and garden grow tunnels to protect your fruit and vegetable crops.
|Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 products)||Page: 1|
Anywhere where your need to protect your crops, the insect mesh netting provides a superior physical barrier to pests ensuring your crops remain healthy, well nourished and flourish through to harvest.
Knotted insect netting features:
- Heavy-duty knotted PP insect netting
- The fine 0.6mm netting allows air and moisture through
- 0.6mm keeps protects crops from carrot fly, onion fly, aphids, green fly and white fly to name a few pests!
- Robust netting can be used year after year
- Insect netting is supplied on 1.5m wide spools, in lengths of 5m, 25m, 50m or 100m
- White coloured UV stabilised woven netting
- Ideal for allotment or garden vegetable patch gardeners