Butterfly Garden Netting 7mm
Protecting your brassica vegetables from the Cabbage White butterfly or other butterflies is essential for the serious allotment or veg gardener. Anti-butterfly netting is manufactured from very strong knotted PP netting which has a 7mm mesh holes aperture designed to keep all butterflies out. Cabbage White butterflies lay eggs on brassica vegetables such as broccoli, cabbages, cauliflowers, brussel sprouts and kales. These eggs will grow into caterpillars which will quickly infest your brassica crop and destroy a decent harvest.
|Displaying 1 to 2 (of 2 products)||Page: 1|
Knotted PP garden netting is a premium product that will not split, rip or break like the cheap extruded plastic mesh netting on the market. When the growing season is over, you can pack the netting away and use it year after year.
Butterfly garden netting is also used as fruit cage netting (top and sides of the cages) and protects crops from all types of birds. The 7mm mesh aperture holes still allow pollinating insects like bees through the garden netting. Our heavy duty knotted 7mm mesh butterfly proof garden netting is supplied in 4m & 6m and 8m - ideal for use with our fruit and veg cages or walk in fruit cages.
Knotted Butterfly netting features:
- Heavy-duty knotted PP netting
- 7mm mesh hole size keeps out butterflies and birds off you veg
- Re-usable year after year
- Premium product compared to cheap plastic garden netting
- Green plant protection netting is ideal for allotments and garden patches
- Butterfly netting is supplied in 4m & 6m widths and in 5m, 25m, 50m and 100m lengths
- UV Stabilised netting