Fruit & Vegetable Bird Netting Cage
Fruit and vegetable plant protection cages are supplied with a 20mm mesh woven anti-bird netting for protecting fruit plants, crops and vegetables from bird attacks and other pest damage. Ideal for most types of plants, fruits and crops. The woven PP anti-bird netting is designed to keep birds and other pests out. These "Build Your Own" kits come with all the aluminium poles, connectors, ground spikes and anti-bird netting to make the frame.
|Displaying 1 to 15 (of 15 products)||Page: 1|
FRUIT & VEG CAGE - ANTI-BIRD NETTING PLANT PROTECTION FRAME
Ultimate One Ltd supply a large range of fruit and vegetable protection frames from 1m x 1m frames up to 5m+ frames. The benefit of using a “Build Your Own” plant protection cage are that they are supplied in flat-packs and easily built into the frame size you have purchased or combined with another frame to make a larger plant protection cage. On this page we offer frames of set sizes (widths and lengths) and at various heights up to 1.75m depending on the vegetables, crops or fruit bushes being protected from birds. The build your own frame system allows you to combine frames and you can purchase additional tubes, connectors and woven anti-bird netting as required.
Each frame is made up of either 1m or 1.25m aluminium powder coated tubes which are connected to each other using the “Build-a-Ball” frame connectors. Each tubes fits into a connector and a ground spike is fitted to the bottom of the tubes that are fixed to the soil. When the vegetable protection frame is complete, the woven anti-bird netting is put over the frame, and the ground fixing pegs are used to keep it taut and to leave no gaps between the soil and crops being protected.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- “Build Your Own” Build-It fruit and veg cages
- Green powder coated aluminium round tubes are long lasting
- Build-a-ball connectors ensure a rigid connection for the frame
- Each frame is supplied with tough 20mm aperture woven PP anti-bird netting
- Ground spikes are supplied to fix the aluminium tube frame into the
- High quality woven anti-bird netting has a 20mm mesh hole size that keeps birds out, but allows pollinating insects in
- Extension kits are available to make a plant protection from of any size and dimension