Galvanised Welded Wire Mesh Rolls - Heavy Grade
ULTIMATE heavy gauge galvanised weld mesh rolls are used in many applications where an extremely strong, long-lasting and permanent fencing is required. Ideal for security fencing, dog fences, fox fencing, perimeter and boundary fences, garden fences and animal compounds. Our 50 x 50mm (2" x 2" square) heavy gauge welded wire mesh is available in three thick wire diameters 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm (14 gauge, 12 gauge and 10 gauge), in widths from 900mm to 1.8m (3ft to 6ft).
|Displaying 1 to 34 (of 34 products)||Page: 1|
Heavy gauge weld mesh is manufactured from steel and hot-dipped galvanised in zinc. The galvanization process ensures that the mesh is corrosion resistant and protects the steel mesh from rusting.
Typical heavy gauge welded wire mesh uses:
- Garden and boundary fences
- Fox proof fencing
- Security cages
- Protecing machinery areas
- Mature tree protection guards
- Dog enclosures and animal pens
- Agriculture and livestock control
Welded wire mesh is easy to install and will make a long lasting permanent fencing. The mesh can be fixed to machine rounded, rounded or square sawn fencing posts using galvanised steel u-nails. Tensioning galvanised line wires should be used to tension the mesh keeping the fence taut. The mesh should have line wire installed at the top on all installations and in the middle and bottom depending on the height of the fencing.
- Hot-dipped zinc galvanised steel wire
- 2" x 2" (2 inches, 50 x 50mm) square mesh hole size
- 90cm, 1.2m, 1.5m & 1.8m rolls (3ft, 4ft, 5ft & 6ft)
- Thick 10,12 & 14 gauge (2, 2.5 & 3mm) steel wire diameters
- Rust resistant steel
For lighter applications, we supply a large range of mesh apertures and wire thicknesses to suit nearly all possible used.