Fruit & Veg Cloche Tunnels-Heavy Duty Poly
ULTIMATE poly garden tunnels are a gardeners dream. Designed to warm the soil benefiting seedlings and young crops and for creating the perfect micro-climate for ripening fruit and veg. The collapsible carbon fibre rods create a very strong cage that is fixed to the soil with ground pegs and guy ropers. The grow tunnel frame is covered in heavy duty waterproof polythene. The polythene cloche tunnels have zipped doors at either end allowing easy access to the growing plants inside.
|Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 products)||Page: 1|
POLYTHENE CLOCHE TUNNEL - HEAVY DUTY FRUIT & VEG GROW TUNNEL
The carbon fibre rods are threaded through sewn fabric loops ensuring that the high quality thick clear polythene is always kept taut. The cloche tunnel is easily erected and just as easy to dismantle and store away in a cover and supplied bag.
The beauty of a poly grow tunnel is that is can be used to protect fruit, veg, crops and plants over the winter, spring, summer and autumn from frost, cold snaps, birds, butterflies and pests. The tunnel will promote the growth of plants as the temperature inside will be higher than outside; therefore crops will grow faster, will ripen faster and can be harvested early.
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT THE POLY TUNNELS
- 3 sizes of grow tunnels available in U-shaped profiles: 75x50cm, 100x100cm and 150x150cm in 3m and 5m lengths
- Designed to increase the internal temperature, speeding up growth, ripening and harvest
- Re-usable and long-lasting
- Heavy duty polythene with zipped doors at each end
- Guy ropes help strengthen the grow tunnels
- No tools are required when installing - really easy to install